- The standard filing time for a paper filing is 7 business days.
- The expedited filing time for an online filing is 2 business days.
Articles of Organization
To form your LLC, you must complete articles of organization. You must include:
- your company name
- your entity designator
- the full name and address of your registered agent
- whether your LLC will be member-managed or manager-managed
- the names and addresses of all members or managers
Initial List of Managers or Members
- Frequency: Once
- Due Date: On or before the last day of the first month after filing the articles of organization
- Filing Fee: $175 (minimum) (plus a $500 business license fee)
Annual List of Managers or Members
- Frequency: Annually
- Due Date: On or before the last day of the company's registration anniversary month
- Filing Fee: $350
*State fees and filing times are subject to change and are dependent on the Secretary of State's processing time.