Does a quit claim deed need to be registered?

Yes; your quit claim deed needs to be filed with your County Clerk’s or Recorder’s Office. The quit claim deed will become a matter of public record and will be able to be viewed if a title search is conducted.

Was this helpful? /

Can't find what you are looking for?

Contact us here.